All training is limited to 2 students or less per instructor. Our basic curriculum includes 5 days of intensive and comprehensive training. The student must complete 12 – 15 procedures….4 lip liner and full lips, 4 basic eyeliner and eye enhancements and 4 standard brows. Students may receive one complementary permanent cosmetic procedure. (Must have procedure done with 6 months of taking class).
It is encouraged for students to take pictures in class, and we help build your portfolio during your training by helping you with the model before and after photos.
- History of permanent cosmetics
- Color theory-types of pigments/application
- Skin tones and color selection
- Various machines types/ methods of pigment application
- OSHA and Health Department regulations
- Safety issues
- Client behavior and relations
- Pre-treatment,Aftercare and client medical history
- Theory behind application of procedures
- Hands-on practice with different mediums
- Makeup artistry/facial symmetry
- Business and marketing training specific to the industry and more
Days 2-5 are complete hands on training with live models. A written exam is given on Day 5 of training. This test must have a passing score in order to receive a certification of training. The fee for the Basic course is $3500 and this includes your state of the art Neo Tat machine (valued at over $500), power unit and accessories. A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your spot in class. The remaining balance is due 1 week before class starts. Upon receiving the deposit, you will be sent a textbook which we request you become familiar with prior to class. Our desire is for our students to become knowledgable, proficient and successful technicians and our training demonstrates this desire.
Students will receive one complimentary permanent cosmetic procedure by Tish O’Brien.